Задание по английскому
Вид работы и учебная дисциплина
Готовая контрольная работа по дисциплине Английский язык
АНГЛИЙСКИЙ ЯЗЫК. Контрольная работа.
1. Напишите следующие предложения во множественном числе
1) "Whose file is this?" - "This is our file."
2) That is his office.
3) Whose offer is this?
4) This is a nice green carpet.
5) "Where is the Contract from GML?" - "It is on your desk."
2. Переделайте предложения так, чтобы подчеркнутые существительные были в притяжительном падеже:
1) That is a file cabinet of our director.
2) This is an enquiry of our customers.
3) That is a business plan of my friend.
4) Those are documents of our economists.
5) This is a cable of our company managerof.
3. Замените выделенные слова личными местоимениями в объектном падеже:
1) Read these offers and letters to your General Director.
2) Put that brown pencil on my desk, please.
3) I meet our secretary in the office every day.
4) Our work helps me and my friend to speak German well.
5) Our manager is discussing business matters with the manager of GML now.
4. Поставьте have got, has got, haven 4 got или hasn't got:
1) " _____ a computer?" - "No, I have not."
2) "______ a big office?"- "Yes, my office is large."
3) Our director________ much time. He is very bysy.
4) I _______ many books at home. I don't like reading.
5) Our manager _____ many offers from different firems in his file.
5. Составьте предложения, поставив глаголы в нужной форме:
1) ( My boss/ meet/ seldom/ at his office/ customers ).
2) ( work/ Margaret/ hard/ usually ).
3) ( our secretary/ does/ foreign/ learn/ languages?).
4) ( there are/ English/ not many/ in/ books/ our library).
6. Поставьте по одному общему вопросу к каждому предложению, используя вспомогательные глаголы Do или Does:
1) Our manager seldon discusses business matters on the phone.
2) My family usually watch TV in the evening.
3) His friend often comes to his office to help him.
4) She likes to drink coffee with milk.
5) Different foreign delegations arrive in Moscow every day.
7. Поставьте вопросы к подч?ркнутым словам:
1) Our people are always very busy.
2) Our secretary usually makes coffee in the morning.
3) I serdon send letters to him firm.
4) We prepare different documents for the talks.
5) My friend speaks German well.
8. Заполните пропуски словами a lot of, much, many, (a) few, (a) little:
1) Our secretary never drinks coffee during office hours.
2) There is sugar in my coffee. Give me some more, please.
3) Would you like some tea? Yes, .
4) There are good students in my group. They know English well.
5) Our company has money, we can't buy this equipment.
9. Заполните пропуски, используя вспомогательные глаголы am/ is/ are или do/ don V does/doesn 4:
1) " Where you come frome?"-" the USA".
2) What's funny? Why you laughing?
3) Our engineers discussing prices now. They having talks.
4) We speak English much. We usually write and read.
5) It snowing and it is very cold.
10. Заполните пропуски, используя местоимения some, any, no:
1) I see telexes on my desk. Where are they?
2) people are hardwoking, are lazy.
3) " Are there foreign newspapers on your table?"- No, there are foreign newspapers."
4) I would like to buy mineral water. Lets go to the supermarket.
5) Thise business letter is very short. You must add details about new equipment.
11. Дайте следующие предложения в отрицательной и вопросительной форме:
1) There is a computer on our secretary's desk.
2) There are many books and business joumals in our library.
3) There are a lot of newspapers and magazines on the sofa.
12. Прочитайте и постарайтесь понять следующий текст. Письменно переведите текст. Задайте 6 специальных и разделительных вопросов к подч?ркнутым словам.
Moscow is the capital of our country. It was founded in 1147 by Prince Yuri Dolgorukyi. Now Moscow is the largest political, economic and administrative center of the country. It is one of the world's cultural, scientific and art centers. Moscow lies on both sides of the Moskva river. The heart of Moscow is Red Square and the Kremlin. The main and the tallest of the Kremlin towers is the Spasskaya Tower. People all over the country listen to the Kremlin Chimes on the Spasskaya Tower. Thousands of tourists admin the majestic beaunty of the red-brick walls snd towers of the Kremlin, the fantastic btaunty of St.Basil's Cathedral,a masterpiece of ancient Russian architecture. In fack, Moscow is famous all over the world for its museums and galleries Among them most well-known is the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts which houses a wonderful collection of world painting and sculpture . The Tretyakov Picture Gallery is also very popular with its masterpieces of Russian pictorial art.
In Moscow there are a lot of exhibition halls, palaces of culture, libraries and theatres.
Many tourists enjoy the magnificent building of the University . The Moscow Metro is not only a comfortable, raid and economic means of transport but also one of the tourists attraction.
Год выполнения и защиты - 2009